Welcome and thank you for your interest in writing for our blog!
Please read through this checklist to get started. We’re always looking for fresh and insightful content about digital marketing.
What are we looking for in a guest post?
Guest posts should cover the latest about digital marketing:
- Latest Trends & Techniques
Don’t let this stop you from submitting a guest post that you believe is worth it. If you have something great in mind, do share.
- Your article should not be re-published elsewhere. It should be original and exclusive and must not have previously been published anywhere else.
- The minimum length for articles is 700 words.
- Up to 3 links: Please try to link to appropriate resources to provide more value.
- Before submitting, make sure that you have conducted a spell check. We will not publish articles that contain more than 3 mistakes.
- Format: formatted with proper headings and bullet points.
- After creating your guest post, it should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
- Include “Guest Post” in your email subject.
- Due to the volume of submissions, we can’t promise everyone that we will respond to their posts.
- Before submitting, ensure that we haven’t covered the topic in the past.
- Don’t include stock images in your submission. Instead, make sure that they are relevant and enhance the overall theme of your post.
- Submit your articles in a Word Doc, with image files as separate attachments.
We look forward to receiving your article. In case of any queries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org