If you’re a business owner, you know that having an online presence is crucial. And if you’re not using Google Business Profile (GBP), you’re missing out on many potential leads and customers. GBP is a free tool that can help boost your business’s online presence and bring in more leads. In fact, a staggering 64% of consumers have used Google Business Profiles to find businesses and their contact information. So, in this blog post, we’ll show you how to create a Google Business Profile account, how to claim your Google business profile listing, and everything else you need to know about Google Business Profile. Let’s get started!
How to Claim Your Google Business Listing?
To claim your GMB listing, you’ll need to create a free Google account or sign in with an existing one. Then, go to google.com/business and click “Start now.”
If you have multiple locations, you’ll need to create a separate listing for each location. You can search for your business or add it manually by entering your address. Once you find your business, click “Claim this business.”
If you’re a business owner, you should be able to verify your listing without any issues. If you’re not the owner but have been given permission by the owner to manage the listing, you’ll need to provide some additional information.
After you click “Claim this business,” you’ll be asked to verify your listing with a phone call or postcard. Google will send a verification code to the phone number or address you provided. Once you receive the code, enter it on your listing’s verification page and click “Submit.”
How do you know if a Google listing is verified?
You’ll see a verification badge next to your business name in Search and Maps.
If you’re having trouble verifying your listing, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you’re using the same phone number or email address associated with your Google account
- Confirm that your address can receive mail by checking for any typos or mistakes
- If you’re verifying by phone, make sure you have a strong internet connection
- Try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache
What Information Should you mention in your Google Business Listing?
Once you’ve claimed your listing, it’s time to add some important details.
- Add photos: Customers want to see what your business looks like before they visit. Add high-quality photos of your products, services, store, staff, and more.
- Fill out your business information: Be sure to include your business
What are the Benefits?
There are many benefits of having a Google Business Profile, such as:
- Increased visibility in Search and Maps
- The ability to showcase your products and services
- A free way to promote your business online
- The ability to connect with customers through reviews and messages
We hope this blog post helped you learn how to claim your Google My Business listing. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.